A good resume template for the position of Home Health Aide is very important to grab the attention of prospective employer. Follow the template below if you really want to stand out.
Let us have a look on the job description of home health aide first which might be included in the experience section of your Home Health Aide Resume.
Home Health Aide Job Description:
• Give quality and sympathetic care to assigned clients and patients in their residence in keeping with the established plan of care below the instruction and direction of a registered nurse.
• Help clients toward best possible independence by providing personal care, respite, light maintenance and exact delegated nursing tasks.
• Able to lift at least 40 lbs with no support and be able to roll by pushing or pulling a 210 lb or more individual who can help or a 160 lb person who cannot lend a hand.
• Give physical care to needy patients who might be weak, elderly, overweight, and or bodily impaired.
• Assist with personal hygiene
• Help with ambulation and do exercises
• Assist with medications that are usually self-administered
• Report any changes in the client’s condition
• Provide dietetic support as required
Home Health Aide Resume Template