Looking for a job as a certified nurse can be a bit tricky because this position requires an extremely responsible attitude and personality. So the screening for this job will be done very closely so as to hire just the perfect candidate.
Your resume along with a well-written Certified Nurse Aide Cover Letter are the only things to determine your candidacy. For your assistance, we have created the following Certified Nurse Aide resume example which will help scoring more points in front of potential employer.
Certified Nurse Aide Resume Sample
78 Example Street ♦ Hopkinsville, KY 65587 ♦ Contact # ♦ Email
A caring and loving certified nursing aide seeking a position with the Jennie Stuart Medical Center utilizing direct care skills and compassionate nature to strengthen the facility’s operations.
• Over 2 years working as a nursing assistant
• Certified Nurse Aide in the State of Kentucky
• CPR certified
• Bilingual – English and German
RELATED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Highly skilled in providing basic care to patients and assisting with ADL’s
• Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to call lights and bells
• Hands-on experience in bathing, dressing and toileting of residents
• Proficient in lifting, positioning and transporting residents
• Well versed in taking and recording temperatures, blood pressure, and other vitals
• Devised and implemented a training session for other nursing aides in order to convey patients’ individual needs and how to carry out procedures to ensure this.
• Achieved the best Nursing Aide award – May 2011
Dec 2009 – Present
Mildred Hospital – Hopkinsville, KY
Certified Nurse Aide
• Assist patients’ individual needs including; bathing, dressing, toileting, turning and making beds
• Take urine and blood samples for testing purposes
• Obtain patients’ vitals on a regular basis
• Perform post operation care and assist with related procedures
• Manage inventory and performing data entry operations
High School Diploma – 2008
• Ability to communicate effectively with both patients and staff
• Good physical stamina to move patients
• Proficient in basic computer use
• Able to demonstrate punctual and regular attendance