Bus aides usually work on school buses where their responsibility is to assist the bus driver in keeping order.
They are responsible for helping students with seating, using assisted devices and manage behavior concerns.
If you are looking for a job in this field, the following resume sample is for you to take reference from!
Cheatham Street, Bruceton, TN 66666
(999) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: To work for Bruceton High School as a Bus Aide where I may be able to use my knowledge of providing support to the bus driver and crises management abilities.
• Proven record of assisting the driver and maintaining a safe and orderly conduct of students on the bus
• Hands one experience in providing instructions to students regarding safety
• In depth knowledge of managing emergencies and executing evacuation duties
• Highly experienced in driving school buses while acting as a substitute bus driver
• Evacuated a bus full of junior school students without a single casualty in the event of a fire on the school bus
• Implemented a plan for evacuation by managing successful drills on a regular basis
Curtin High School – Bruceton, TN
Bus Aide | February 2010 – March 2013
• Assisted students board and depart school buses carefully
• Assured that each child took with him or her his or her own belongings
• Ensured that the bus driver is never distracted from driving
• Supervised students in terms of behavioral problems
• Assisted young or disabled students in boarding and departing the bus
• Performed evacuation drills on a regular basis
• Performed first aid and CPR when needed
High School Diploma – 2009
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Current driver’s license with the ability to drive a bus when needed
• Ability to operate two way radio
• Exceptional ability to remain calm and composed in stressful situations
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Possess sound emotional judgment