Reservationists usually work at hotels where their duties are to rent out hotel rooms and even help in setting activities timings.
They are an important part of a hospitality setting as they provide a first impression to guests.
The resume sample below charts out a reservationist’s profile and may be helpful if you are writing a resume for this position.
Related: Reservation Agent Resume Sample
6 Walls Way | Bear, DE 88873 | (999) 999-9999 | Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Reservationist position with Hyatt utilizing exceptional organizational skills coupled with keen customer orientation in order to provide excellence in hospitality services.
• Practical experience in providing excellent customer services by handling queries and reservations effectively
• Highly experienced in scheduling activities and conferences in a time efficient manner
• Hands on experience in handling administrative requests and tier one duties with professionalism
• In depth knowledge of effectively communicating with management to address issues
• Computer savvy – Reservation Software and MS Office Applications
EXCELLENCE IN RESERVATION SERVICE
• Maintained present patronage by providing excellent front office reservation and management services
• Awarded Employee of the Quarter Award – 2011
July 2009 – Present
Hilton Bay Suites – Bear, DE
• Greet guests as they arrive and offer assistance
• Make room and activities reservations over the telephone and in person
• Provide information to guests about the facility’s offers and services
• Maintain and manage work area
• Liaison with other departments to ensure proper filling of reservation orders and requests
• Check in guests after reservations have been finalized
• Resolve guests’ issues as and when required
Masons High School, Bear, DE – 2008
High School Diploma
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
• Ability to work on a rotating shift
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Ability to understand and convey information effectively
• Proven ability to coordinate work over multiple telephone calls