If you are applying for a job for a position that stands high on the organizational hierarchy chart, you have to be extra careful with your job application. Writing a cover letter for Senior Administrative Assistant Resume will become more challenging here as you will be selling your skills to this difficult market. Make sure that you put in some accomplishments that you may have achieved during your career in administration.
Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter Sample
2311 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 12399
July 20th, 2012
Derek P. Aaron
12 E 23rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 62543
Dear Mr. Aaron:
My expertise in providing administrative services along with my solid background in managing different projects in accordance to marketing and management enables me to make a valuable contribution to Nestle as a Senior Administrative Assistant. Your advertisement in Craigslist matches my professional profile perfectly and I am confident that I have a lot to contribute to your organization.
Over the five years that I have spent providing administrative support to partners and management teams, I have acquired skills in the following areas:
– Preparing meeting schedules and making travel arrangements
– Assisting in management of brand advertising and promotional budgets
– Coordinating details of specific and general marketing projects
– Undertaking special projects without the need for direct supervision
– Compiling relevant data and creating reports
– Performing general clerical duties along with other support duties as and when needed
This is just a short list of my expertise and duty area; my resume holds more consolidated and detailed information on how I can be the perfect candidate for this post. I intend to call you for a follow up on this letter by the end of next week and I am available on 763 142 3534 if you need any more information to support my credentials. Thank you for taking out the time from your valuable schedule to read this.