An effective profile for administrative assistant resume tells the hiring manager why s/he should take some more seconds to evaluate your resume. Therefore, a well-written profile can leads to a successful interview.
This section of your resume should highlight the benefits you would bring to a prospective employer.
The following professional profiles / summary statements will assist you making an exceptional resume for administrative assistant job.
Administrative Assistant Resume Profile Examples
• Reliable, success-driven and competent professional, with 6 years’ hands-on experience in clerical and executive support tasks. In depth knowledge of a variety of administrative tasks; entering office data into Oracle based system, producing and corresponding reports, and maintaining and updating office records. Proficient in accurately taking minutes of meetings. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Utterly dedicated to utilize earned skills in the field of administration by working effectively and consistently.
• Detail-oriented professional, comfortable at multi-tasking, with more than 11 years’ experience in implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring projects. Unbeatable track record of maintaining supplies, answering inquiries, maintaining security, monitoring logbook and ensuring that office equipment is working properly. Determined to implement earned skills and knowledge for the rapid growth of the prospective company while providing a diverse administrative support.
• Extremely motivated individual with 7+ years administrative experience in diverse office environments. Proficient in a number of related tasks; providing administrative support to executives, performing office and clerical duties and backing-up data entry operators / front desk workers. Strong interpersonal skills with certification in employee mediation and teambuilding. Expert in preparing correspondence, revising documents, distributing mail and maintaining database. Areas of expertise Include:
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- MS Project
• Enthusiastic professional with a proven track record of providing outstanding administrative support for more than a decade. Primarily striving to understand client needs and provide them exceptional results through cognitively flexible and positive approach. Remarkable potential to efficiently perform technological applications necessary for the role. Trained a number of newly joined employees, enhanced their skills in office software and basic accounting. Able to work well on my own. Specially trained to work dynamically in professional environment.
Sample Profile / Professional summary for School Administrative Assistant
• Energetic and well-organized professional having more than 5 years of experience in administrative support services to the XYZ School. Brilliantly capable of performing detail oriented work with frequent interruptions. Demonstrated ability to assist in collecting and compiling assessment data required for accreditation purposes. Proven ability of accurately typing correspondences, schedules, and confidential records regarding student academic standing, along with maintaining thorough knowledge of the management curriculum. Proficient in working autonomously guaranteeing to create a climate that fosters growth and development.