While hospital administrative assistant position involves dealing with patients, doctors and hospital’s management staff on daily basis. The main purpose of the position is to ensure and establish smooth running of the hospital operations and administrative tasks.
Hospital Administrative Assistant Resume Tips:
• Keep your resume short and easy to read
• Select a very appealing layout and format
• Action pack your resume with strong verbs and adjectives
• Mention experience in terms of accomplishments
• Establish your potential in the resume and be ready to prove it at the time of interview
Hospital Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
4822 Swan Lake Sq ● Boston, MA 63632 ● (008) 555-4444 ● jane @ email . com
HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT- 5 YEARS
A meticulous and well organized administrative professional with exceptional skills in medical office operations, record keeping, medical billing and coding. Bringing 5+ years of hands on experience in appointment scheduling, insurance claims, database maintenance and secretarial support to the consultants
|Logistical coordination||Coding and billing||Correspondence sorting|
|Budget preparation||Variance reporting||Front desk tasks|
|Ms office suite||Payroll processing||Cash handling|
|Database management||Front desk monitoring||Follow up and referrals|
✔ Developed an immaculate inventory system that ensured 100% availability of supplies when needed.
✔ Installed an interactive board on three main floors to coordinate patient flow control between departments through fluid, digital communication techniques.
✔ Enhanced the patient satisfaction level by 25% through proactive implementation of various customer oriented administrative and record organization strategies.
✔ Reduced patient registration time by 10 Minutes on average installing three PCs in the waiting area and asking computer literate clients to fill out the online form.
Hospital Administrative Assistant | North Hospital, Boston, MA | 2010 to Present
• Schedule conferences, meetings and events
• Order all hospital supplies and procure the same timely for replenishing
• Arrange stay and travel of consultant speakers, medical researchers, representatives and executives during medical conferences
• Monitored and ensured smooth daily operations at the hospital
Office Assistant | Mount Sinai Hospital, Boston, MA | 2008 to 2010
• Maintained monthly calendar
• Obtained test pre authorizations from insurance companies
• Maintained the medical office staff and patient database
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, Boston, MA, 2008