An administrative assistant’s job is the best option for an entry level candidate since the hiring criteria depends on individual’s strengths and abilities. They need to show themselves as an organized worker in order to meet the criteria.
A resume for an entry level administrative assistant acts as your ambassador to the employer when you cannot be present to represent yourself. For that reason, it is important that your resume should be extremely appealing, clear, brief and accurate both in terms of content and format. To ensure you show an excellent image of yourself, stay away from using MS Word templates or unnecessary formatting. Rather, keep it simple.
The following example will give you a basic guideline how to make an Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume with a professional appearance:
Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Sample – No Experience
6474 Bitner Road ● Park City, UT 99999
(010) 999-9999 ● Email
Seeking an Administrative Assistant position with Ecuador Roots utilizing sharp knowledge of general office procedures in order to ensure smooth operations and satisfied stakeholders.
• Thorough understanding of clerical and administrative duties in a fact paced environment
• Proficient in inventory control and supplies management
• Well versed in providing customer services akin to information provision and queries
• Strong familiarity with protocols to follow for performing office administration and clerical work activities
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Utah State University – Park City, UT
Bachelors of Business Administration – 2013
Majors: Office Management
|• Typing 65 WPM||• Telephone Reception||• Customer Service|
|• MS Word||• MS Excel||• MS PowerPoint|
|• Internet Research||• Coordination||• Procurement|
|• Transcription||• Inventory Management||• Scheduling|
• Worked as a volunteer at the school and college offices in three summer vacations
• Volunteered services for Green Peace and Conservation Inc.
• Performed community services for the Old Age Home