An administrative assistant’s job is the best career option for an entry level candidate since the hiring criteria for this job solely depends upon individual’s strengths and abilities. They only need to show themselves as an organized and committed individuals in order to meet the criteria.
A resume for an entry level administrative assistant acts as your ambassador before the employer when you cannot represent yourself in person. For that reason, it is important that your resume should be extremely appealing, clear, brief and accurate both in terms of content and format.
To ensure you create an excellent image of yourself, stay away from using standard MS Word templates or complex formatting. Rather, keep it simple and to-the-point.
The following example will give you a basic guideline how to make an Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume with a professional appearance:
6474 Bitner Road | Park City, UT 58441 | (010) 371-2970 | sandra @ email . com
Exceptionally talented communicator who effectively collaborates to attain the organization’s goals.
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking an Administrative Assistant position at Ecuador Roots utilizing sharp knowledge of general office procedures in order to ensure smooth office operations while satisfying all stakeholders.
• Able to perform clerical and administrative duties in fast paced environment
• Proficient in inventory control and supplies management
• Well versed in providing customer services akin to information provision and queries
• Adept at using basic office equipment
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Tidewater Community College – Park City, UT | 2016
AAS in Administrative Support Technology
Coursework: Integrated Communications ~ Spreadsheets ~ Introduction to Business ~ Keyboarding ~ Excel for Business ~ Accounting ~ Bookkeeping ~ Information and Database Management ~ Business Communications
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) | 2016
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
|• Typing: 65 WPM||• Telephone Etiquette||• Customer Service|
|• MS Word||• MS Excel||• MS PowerPoint|
|• Internet Research||• Office Coordination||• Supplies Procurement|
|• Transcription||• Inventory Management||• Scheduling|
Office Aide | NYCEDC – Park City, UT | Summer 2016
• Performed general reception duties such as answering phones, and greeting and directing guests
• Responded to inquires of clients in person, or via telephone and email
• Monitored visitor check-in activities
• Performed typing, filing and record-keeping tasks
• Checked stock and maintained office supplies
• Worked as a volunteer at the school and college offices in three summer vacations
• Volunteered services for Green Peace and Conservation Inc.
• Contributed to community services for the Old Age Home