Revenue Accountants are also known as senior accounts and may work across a number of industries.
Their responsibility is to manage the more crucial aspects of the accounting systems of a company which may include monitoring accounts payables and receivables and to ensure the smooth recording and tracking of funds.
If you feel that you are ready for this senior position and are looking for a job in this regard, the following resume sample for Revenue Accountant may interest you.
39 Frontier Street • Bloomfield, NM 83847 • (999) 009-9999 • Email
OBJECTIVE: To work as a Revenue Accountant with Avid where I may be able to utilize my knowledge of advanced accounting principles along with a decade of experience in managing financial aspects of a company.
• Five years of demonstrated experience working as Revenue Accountant at Core Technologies
• Proven record of performing complex analytical assignments
• Hands on experience in managing deferred revenues and revenue reserves
• In depth knowledge of developing process documentation and defining and deploying new processes
Core Technologies – Bloomfield, NM
Revenue Accountant | March 2003 – March 2013
• Implemented an online system that took available data to review and interpret contracts and insertion orders to identify provisions that may have an impact on revenue recognition
• Promoted to a revenue accountant position within a year of joining following excellence in provision of accounting management services to the company
• Documented and reviewed commercial contracts to support compliance
• Responded to billing inquiries and discrepancies
• Developed process documentation and created ad hoc reports
• Reconciled accounts on a daily basis
• Ensured revenue is recognized in accordance to company policies
• Led monthly review closing and assisted in audit processes
Bloomfield University – Bloomfield, NM – 2002
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Strong research and technical skills
• Ability to initiate communication effectively
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Proven track record of work efficiency
• Excellent ability to work productively in a dynamic environment