An Accounts Payable Clerk is required to perform an array of financial duties including managing accounts payable ledgers and verifying financial information. Their major responsibilities include charting out what the company owes to vendors or customers. They receive invoices and match them with work orders along with performing verification procedures and bills.
Accounts payable clerks need to possess a strong accounting and finance background. Employers usually look for candidates with some prior experience as this job requires them to work with numbers efficiently which is not everyone’s ball game. Creating a resume for this position may be a little tricky as very specific information needs to be written in it. The first thing that an employer sees in a resume is the objective statement which is extremely important. Resume objective statements tell employers about the focus of a candidate and are essential in understanding the candidate’s goals.
Here are some resume objective statements that accounts payable clerks can use to start their resume in a compelling manner.
Objective Examples for Accounts Payable Clerk Resume
• Client-focused and diligent individual looking for a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk at Otis Inc. Offers extensive knowledge of accounts payable procedures and computerized accounting experience to maximize the efficiency of accounting department
• Looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk position with Nestle where analytic and problem solving skills along with extensive knowledge of accounts payable procedures will be utilized to orchestrate smooth flow of the company’s financial operations
• Seeking a position as an Accounts Payable Clerk for MBS where knowledge of financial accounting and high level of accuracy will be fully utilized to manage accounts payable procedures
• Highly dependable individual with excellent bookkeeping skills looking for a challenging position of Accounts Payable Clerk at ABC Company
• An Accounts Payable Clerk position with Dane Foods utilizing profound accounting skills and ability to liaison effectively with all stake holders and agents in order to manage accounts payable procedures effectively