An Accounts Payable Clerk cover letter serves as your primary introduction to the prospective employer. It states your key attributes and how you are well qualified for Accounts Payable Clerk position. A compelling cover letter for this position can persuade the reader to go through your enclosed resume and give details about something that your resume doesn’t. It should take hold of the employer’s attention and make interest in you as a potential employee.
The following sample cover letter for Accounts Payable Clerk Resume or job application is created to assist you in your hiring process.
35 Example 4th Street
Englewood, CO 65221
June 18, 2015
Ms. Anna Anderson
652 Some Street
Englewood, CO 25512
Dear Ms. Anderson:
With reference to your advertisement at for the position of Accounts Payable Clerk at DISH Network, I would like to send my resume and convey my enthusiasm for this exciting opportunity. My strong command over accounts payables, deposits, journal entries, and general bookkeeping coupled with my 3 years of extensive experience in the accounting field makes me an ideal candidate for this position.
Following are some of my key attributes that I am willing to bring to DISH Network:
• Track record of outstanding performance in financial and clerical duties
• Exceptional knowledge of a wide range of accounting procedures
• Strong aptitude to meet with set targets and deadlines in order to interpret the idea of “go the extra mile” into practicing
• Demonstrated ability to deal with simple to complex responsibilities; from supporting with operating functions and accounts management to general terms including internal auditing, A/R, A/P and payroll
• Adept at managing financial statements, database, and other accounting information
Furthermore, my strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are also included with my capabilities of producing the best results. Moreover, I have a proven expertise in common accounting software such as Peach Tree, QuickBooks, and ACCPAC.
Based on this information, I would like to get the chance for an interview in order to discuss my further qualifications. I will call your office in the week of June 25 to follow-up on my job application and can also be reached at (119) 999-9999.
Thank you for your time and consideration.