An Accounts Payable Clerk cover letter serves as your primary introduction to the prospective employer. It contains information about your key attributes and how you are well qualified for Accounts Payable Clerk position. A compelling cover letter for this position can persuade the reader to go through your enclosed resume and give details about something that your resume doesn’t.
The following sample cover letter for Accounts Payable Clerk Resume will assist you in your job hunting process.
35 Example 4th Street
Englewood, CO 65221
March 21, 2016
Ms. Anna Anderson
652 Some Street
Englewood, CO 25512
Dear Ms. Anderson:
My strong command over accounts payables, deposits, journal entries, and general bookkeeping coupled with my 3 years of extensive experience in the accounting field makes me an ideal candidate for Accounts Payable Clerk position at DISH Network.
Following are some of my key talents:
• Familiar with a wide range of accounting procedures
• Track record of meeting set targets and deadlines and able to “go the extra mile”
• Demonstrated ability perform internal auditing, A/R, A/P and payroll tasks
• Adept at managing financial statements, database, and other accounting information
• Expert in common accounting software such as Peach Tree, QuickBooks, and ACCPAC
My strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills help me produce the best results.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my accounts payable skills in detail. I will call your office after 7 days to follow-up on my job application and can also be reached at (000) 366-9865.
Thank you for your time and consideration.