Modern resumes for account specialist position are very different than what used to be called ideal resumes not more than a year ago. The classic objective statement has now been replaced by the progressive performance summary. Similarly, achievements have taken place of responsibilities and the whole resume format has undergone major changes to cater for the needs of modern job market.
It is very important to produce a crafty and customized account specialist resume for every position you apply for. By addressing the needs of the prospective employer directly, tailored resumes place the candidates in more favorable light thus enhancing chances of being called for an interview.
209 Ivy Lane ● Windsor, CT 54392 ● (006) 333-2222 ● stephanie @ email . com
❖❖ ACCOUNT SPECIALIST ❖❖
Summary: Meticulous and driven Account Specialist with 5+ years of hands-on experience in client account creation and management. Proactive individual who has a demonstrated ability to understand and cater for customer’s account related problems. Excellent communication skills and outstanding telephone etiquette.
• Profound ability to gather, sort, arrange, and record data and information
• Known for analyzing and interpreting complex account data sets and predict upcoming trends in the same
• Adept at identifying potential opportunities to drive additional sales
Account Specialist | Chubb Group, Windsor, CT | January 2012 – Present
• Gather, sort and organize client data to be processed for completing enrollments
• Handle complete loan cycle including credit verification
• Conduct routine transactions, process payments and disbursements using online terminal
• Assist incoming/prospective customers in opening, maintaining and updating account
• Resolved a major billing discrepancy effectively from an external client, saving the client a surcharge worth 50k
• Obtained a previous recovery deficit from a commercial client worth 1.2 Million through effective follow up and effectual pursuing
Account Specialist | Waste Management, Windsor, CT | May 2008 – December 2011
• Supported account executive and sales manager by providing accurate account trend reports
• Served as an integral part of the team by understanding the client’s business model and assisting them in relevant account opening and documentation
• Remained in constant contact with customers to facilitate account related issue resolution and fulfill customer requests
• Enhanced account traffic by 20% during first two months of employment by utilizing and implementing best account practices and proactively addressing account needs
AS, Marketing | REV Technical College, Windsor, CT | 2008