The skills section of a plumber resume enable you mention your particular training and education in plumbing or outline personality traits that would be beneficial for a prospective employer. This section can also be labeled as Strengths or Capabilities.
When making skills section of a plumber resume, review your experience and training for appropriate skills. 90% percent of those interviewed cannot make out their skills and lots of fail to recognize transferable skills they acquired thorough non-relevant experiences. Take a personal record of what you can do, and make out the things that make you the best applicant.
• Highly skilled in assembling, modifying and repairing plumbing systems and tools
• Well versed in installing pipes fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems
• Profound knowledge of plumbing codes and trade practices
• Outstanding ability to estimate materials, labor and equipment costs
• Able to execute plumbing orders efficiently using blueprints and drawings
• Special talent for measuring and cutting pipes of different sizes
• Hands-on experience in utilizing and maintaining plumbing tools and equipment
• Proven record of troubleshooting complex plumbing systems
• Experience working with various pipe materials and fittings
• Knowledge of industrial as well as commercial plumbing protocols
• Competent at making holes safely in walls and ceilings to gain access to piping
• Talented in performing hydrostatic and pressure tests to find out leakage
• Demonstrated ability to perform work efficiently without supervision
• Proven ability to maintain records and organize daily activity reports